Monday, January 07, 2008

Who ya gonna vote for?

I've been listening to all of the news about the presidential race (or as Jon Stewart would call it, the Clusterf#@k to the White House) and it occurred to me that I should vote in the Republican primary. I doubt I'm the first person to think of this, but I think it's a great idea.

For the most part, I think I can take whichever Democratic candidate gets nominated, but there are a couple of Republican candidates that would likely make Alec Baldwin move to Canada, if nominated. So my idea is that we should all vote in the primary of the opposing party. Who is the guy or gal you'd least hate to see in the White House?

I'm a genius.

Oh wait, I'm sure there would be some smart-ass like Howard Stern who would start a "vote for the worst" campaign and we'd wind up with Sanjaya in the White House.

Dammit.

Anyway, if you're still undecided and you'd like to know where the candidates stand on environmental issues, here's a link to a website that will shed some light (from a CFB, of course) on the subject. http://www.grist.org/feature/2007/07/06/candidates/