Friday, January 04, 2008

Fun & Facts

Here are a few links to things that I have received that I thought were entertaining or informative that I wanted to share (click on each heading for a link to the related website).

ELFIGHT – from Laura; her stepbrother co-created and starred in this short movie about good elves gone bad (click on the image to view the movie).

JIBJAB – from Diann; the 2007 Jib Jab year-in-review.

UNWANTED GIFT CARDS – check it out for some ideas of what to do with them.

DOLPHINS FIRE CAM CAMERON – from Debi; you have to feel a little bit bad for Cam Cameron - he walked into a bad situation that got worse with the injuries. And you can't help feeling that all of the turnover is only making matters worse. But we've come to expect that a coach who goes 1-15 for the season is going to get his walking papers.

SPEED RACER - from Danny; see the trailer for the Speed Racer movie. What a kick. For nostalgia, if nothing else, I will definitely watch this flick (it has some pretty big name actors).

BLONDESTAR - I don't recall who sent this to me, but it is a crack-up. My apologies in advance to all my blonde friends (you have to watch it all the way to the end).