Thursday, May 15, 2008

Insurance and ballet

I'd like to say this is the last word on the insurance settlement for my car, but I'm sure I'll have to vent a time or two before it's all done... I really hate dealing with insurance companies. They are such vile, soulless, money-grubbers. As expected, they're lowballing us on the settlement AND they were mean to Debi on the phone. I may have to use my boss voice.

If anyone has any bright ideas for how to get more money out of an insurance company, I'm open to suggestions.

We went to a couple of used car lots over the weekend. Good god, those people are SLEAZY – I felt like I needed a shower when I got home.

Both the kids are dancing in the Peter Pan ballet this weekend (two different performances). They don't seem at all nervous; I think they're still too young to know they should be. That's a good thing and I hope to keep it that way.

Debi and I are very proud & excited to see them dance. Paw Paw & Maw Maw are coming in all the way from New Orleans to see the production. Now, THAT is dedication. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures.