Friday, March 07, 2008

Is Anybody Out There?

I guess you've all given up on reading my blog since I was away for a short time. Today was my last official day in my old job.

I have been so busy -- I've been FURIOUSLY training my replacement. The poor woman's head will surely explode from everything I've tried to cram in there. 7 years of learning and experience in 3 weeks... it's been hectic for me, but I'm sure it’s been much worse for her.

I'm behind on voicemail, email, my blog and everything else. Hopefully I'll get time to catch up this coming week.

Today is Isabel's 7th birthday! Can you believe it? She's having a sleepover with 2 girlfriends tonight in lieu of the traditional bday party. Just heard a BLOOD-CURDLING scream/squeal from the bedroom -- guess I should go see if someone just cut off a hand or something.