Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm no artist

I was drawing with the kids the other day and I drew some pots I'd like to make:
Yeah, yeah... I'm no artist. I know. But the kids thought they were artistic masterpieces.

I've never tried a pitcher, but if/when I do, this is what I'd like to make (coincidentally, it looks a lot like a pitcher that Debi and I bought in Ireland on our honeymoon). The mug I've kinda made, but haven't quite perfected; I'm not sure the form is one that really floats my boat though. The bowl is similiar to the last bowls I made (except for the surface decorantion); I really like the shape.


I also drew a wicked cool duck-dragon. The kids thought it was very funny. It wasn't supposed to be a duck-dragon and it wasn't supposed to be funny, but hey, I'll take a laugh anyway I can get it.