Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Car

I bought a car yesterday. Yes, I found a private seller who isn't an asshole...

It's a 97 VW Jetta. I was trying to buy THE PERFECT CAR but I finally realized that car doesn't exist. So, I decided I would get something close and fix whatever is broken. Not as good on gas as my Honda unfortunately, but it's a nice looking car and very zippy. I like the car and I got a good deal, so I'm happy (and glad to be done with it).

  • Thanks to Penny & Marky for watching the kids so we could shop for cars in peace.
  • Thanks to Val for loaning me her consumer reports log-in.
  • Thanks to Drayton & Dee for hauling the Escape Pod to South Carolina so we could take a little more time to find the right car.
  • Thanks to Debi for being oh-so-patient throughout this entire ordeal.
  • Thanks to all my friends & family for putting up with my griping & complaining about insurance & used car shopping.