Monday, July 30, 2007

Key West Sunset

Edie & Sharon are going to Key West in a few days and I was telling Edie about the sunset:

It feels as if time is standing still and you can almost hear the sizzling when the sun drops into the ocean. The Key West sunset is the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. I’ve seen lots of sunsets in lots of places, but none were quite as spectacular. I think it’s because everyone stops whatever they are doing to enjoy it. You know how they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Well, I think there are so many people beholding the sunset at one time that it multiplies the beauty of it.

Wow. I just went there for a few minutes in my mind. It was a great trip; therapeutic even.

Someone should write a self-help book and call it:
Let Your Troubles Set With The Sun: The Key West Relaxation Method.