Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Big Production Video & Learning New Things

Hey, in addition to my many other talents I am now a website designer! Well, a novice website designer at best, but it's something I hadn't done prior to a couple of days ago.

Debi has made many videos for friends and family (it seems to be a service in high demand) so she's decided to do a little video business thing on the side. Of course she needed a website. She asks, I research and Viola! She has a website.

It's still in the early stages of development; I need to add more sample videos (be sure to check out the one that's on there now) and pricing, etc. but it's a start. I'm open to any suggestions for improvement by friends & family. The website is www.bigproductionvideo.com. Check it out when you have a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - it's time to update this thing! - Joey

    ReplyDelete