Happy Birthday Val. Happy New Year.
I'm posting these a little late due to some technical difficulties, but now I'm back on track. We celebrated Val's birthday & the New Year with Val & Steve at their cabin. It was cold & windy, but it was very peaceful. The only sounds that could be heard for miles around were the crackle of the fire and the crashing of pottery from the loft to the slate floor below. As much as I would like to blame the kids, it was my fault. At least we had a good time on this visit (b/c they may never invite us back again).
Vintage Photos of a Bridal Shower in the Early 1970s
-
These vintage photos capture a bridal shower held in 1972, offering a warm
and nostalgic glimpse into a classic pre-wedding celebration of the era.
The ima...
1 day ago

|