Debi and the girls have been in Louisiana all week - it's been very peaceful but almost a little unnerving. I guess you get used to the pandemonium. I miss my girls and I'm glad they're coming home tomorrow!
I haven't thrown anything in a few weeks so I was happy to have some time to putz w/ pottery while they were gone. I know Jen says that every potter is his/her own worst critic, but in my case, it's all true. My mugs seem to come out too big or too small or too heavy or uneven on the top, or just oddly shaped. And don't EVEN get me started on the handles. Good thing class will be starting up again in a few weeks. Anyway, I managed to make 12 mugs over the weekend. It will be interesting to see if any of them are usable after being glazed & fired.
The temperature outside is currently 95 degrees. With the heat index, I'm guessing it's about 159. This global warming thing seems more real every day...
Vintage Photos of a Bridal Shower in the Early 1970s
-
These vintage photos capture a bridal shower held in 1972, offering a warm
and nostalgic glimpse into a classic pre-wedding celebration of the era.
The ima...
12 hours ago
You could post some pictures of them
ReplyDelete